Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rainy Days with My Future Wife

I wish I could be with you - someone who would make me warm when it rains. Only you, my future wife, would stop the coldness of the wind and the rain that would make me sick or cause fever. You would make me warm and comfortable while I'm with you.

I feel horrible without you in the coldness. To be with you would mean a lot to me; my life would be full of happiness. I don't know what I would be without you.

Sometimes, on rainy days, I would like to enjoy something warm or hot, like hot chocolate, with candies and some chocolatey sweets.

I can watch something scary with you because, when you are scared, you will need my help to protect you. I would switch off the lights so we could be in the darkness, after whispering in your ears, "Don't be afraid of the darkness," said Wethu.

I could hear the noise of the wind, sounds like there were ghosts chasing us.

-Wethu Runu

1 comment:

  1. Wethu! You are a gifted writer. This letter is just lovely - such a beautiful expression of your warm heart. Your ability to love deeply radiates through your words here. That's a sign of a great writer. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete