Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Go to This Place

I go to a place where ...

I live with my mother, sister, and brother, in a world where I would be a flyer ... where there is a lot of summer, and I would smell interesting aromas.

I would be a pilot and put forth a lot of effort. There would be no servants, because that wouldn't be pleasant.

I would like to live in a big house, where there is no mouse. I would like to have a beautiful vehicle and dress nicely, wearing spectacles.

I would like to have kids, who are identical twins. I would like to have sons and chill with them in the sun.

I live where life is free, a place where there is no weed. A place where there is a surprise, and every day, there is a bright sunrise.

-Sandile Sandlana

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for transporting me to such a beautiful place, Sandile. I would love to live in such a wonderful setting! Thanks to your imaginative writing, I can return there any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wouldnt it be lovely not to have children and grandchildren somewhere out there yearning for your LOVE! But God will see them through and their questions will be answered one day and they too will live in such a beautiful world.

    ReplyDelete