Monday, September 20, 2010

Crazy About You!

Girl, I need you in my world,
in my life, and in my heart
So we can go together,
and tear the world apart.

I love you in every way
and I love you 'cause you're smart
You're the reason why I'm rhyming,
'cause my brain is full of art.

The first time that I saw you
was like day 25
I was passing by your soul.
I was sipping Five Alive.

Now I sit here praying,
thanking God to be alive
Now I'm praying just for you, girl.
I need you in my life.

I can keep you safe.
I'll put my arms around your waist.
We can drop the case.
Baby, we'll go at one pace.

I'm like a car, the way they treat me.
We can travel place to place.
Baby, listen when I say,
we can travel up to space.

-Tebogo Old John

1 comment:

  1. Nice one, Tebogo! You have a rhyming gift for sure. Your writing is romantic, and this poem is no exception. This is a nice gift to have, as your creative thoughts can be a gift to the people you love. Since love is one of my favorite topics, I will always be happy to read your poems on our blog! So stay with it, OK?

    ReplyDelete