Friday, September 17, 2010

The Importance of a Choice I

I hope that everyone in life
makes their own choice …
our own choice.

Where people get to follow their own dreams,
and not follow someone else’s,
because those are their choices,
not your own.

I would like to
ask you a question:
Were those people there
when you made the choice?

That is why you should
make your own choice
because that choice
decides how your life will be.

Your choice will make your life
a success
or destroy it.

-Chris Lambert

2 comments:

  1. This is inspirational, Chris, and so true. Every time I've made a choice that someone else wanted me to make, against what I felt was right for me, I have deeply regretted it. So your poem really has me thinking! That's a sign of great writing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reflexion Chris.You are right a god choice can make your life a success.But you have to make other choices as well after, life is full of choices. Also, you are right a bad chocie can destroy your life in many situations, but you can also try to repair the bad chocie by making a better choice after;life is a succession of choices, a choice is like a chance, in general we have many opportunities to choose in life never forget that, we have second chances in many situations. Good luck with your choices. Cedric

    ReplyDelete