Friday, September 17, 2010

ATransporting Dream

I find myself in the place
that is unknown.
Where could this place be?
I ask myself.
Things are so beautiful,
things I didn't see before
but when I look to at myself, I see things
that I have dreamed of,
things I wanted to be.
the First thing that came into my mind
was that: I am in another world,
a new world, where I had never been.

I could feel the precious wind blowing on me.
I could feel myself floating in the air.
Things I saw were different
from things that I know now.
Who was I at that time?
Life felt new to me.
I had changed.I was so different
from where I am now.
After all, I felt happiness
flowing inside me, and
I knew that I had achieved.
Ciza Sylvane

2 comments:

  1. What a joyful poem, Ciza! It is wonderful when we let our achievements shape who we become. Here, you give us a great picture of how this journey can look! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and positive poem Ciza. you must be a happy and accomplished person in life. keep these good feelings in your heart,they will make you stronger to face some situations in life.Cedric

    ReplyDelete