Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Rap

I got this feeling ...
Feelin' of being cold when it's hot
The feeling of being hot whether it's cold or not
The thing of being useless 'cause I don't play any sport
I don't like gangsters 'cause I don't wanna' get shot
(and be famous when my body's gone)

People gettin' ice cream 'cause they got a cone
Nigga!
You're sweating, even if you're playin' a zone
Don't dunk; you'll break your bone
Oh!

I don't wanna' hit you with this chain
'cause I don't wan' ya' sitting with pain
'cause I'm tired of an exercise called "aim"
I don't even know your name
Bring this game
'cause yesterday I came with my friends
in Mitchell's plain -
where girls are krump killers
and boys are drug dealers
Oh!

Can I have your attention?
Attention, please!
I have somethin' to mention
about a mission
in a vision
I'm reading city vision
in a station

I would like to eat a chicken
It's like I'm eatin' and sleepin'
and ready for a "hello" in the morning

-Lloyd Hanjana

1 comment:

  1. I want to see you rap this, Lloyd! It's so cool! Lines 2 and 3 are so clever. Actually, the whole thing is. You have a way of revealing your strong intellect, while completely entertaining. That's the mark of a great writer (and rapper!).

    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete