Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life Experiences

To be successful, I have to earn everything I have. My true greatness will come from experience: I cannot be great in every single thing that I do without experience, though some people achieve great things without experience, when they follow their dreams.

Life must be lived wisely, because you never know when you will die. People must interact with one another for the good. Looking down on each other, and holding hatred and anger for no good reason, will rob us of our dignity.

-Elethu Nkala

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this mature and wise message, Elethu. Death as a motivator for life is a great writing theme; if we could all live forever, we might never get around to living purposeful lives. I am thrilled that, at your young age, you are already thinking and writing about your dreams.

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete