Saturday, August 7, 2010

Witchcraft

Is there really such a thing?
What I mean to say is,
Who are these people?
Why can't they be caught?
Why can't they be exposed?

And, most importantly,
Why can't they leave us alone?

Every day, I wonder if they know
that they are blamed for almost every tragedy
that happens in this country:
marriage break-ups,
school failures ...

They become first suspects,
and they take the blame.

They are cruel,
and I think they know it.
They are evil,
and they know it.

We all DESPISE them,
and they ABSOLUTELY know it!

-Tito Walaza

1 comment:

  1. Tito: There's so much to explore here; I can hardly keep up with my racing mind! You are asking the questions that plague your mind, on a topic that's so difficult to understand.

    Great writers push the boundaries of the reality we can see and touch. Thanks for doing this here, and making your readers think.

    ReplyDelete