Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Second Rap

I live in Mitchell's Plain ...
that's not my aim
When I'm 'bout to rap,
you don't know what's fair
Nigga', just listen ...
I'm about to play

You don't even know my name
I'm in pain
I'll transfer my eager
and crush that plane

Let me go!
You'll just stay
And go away!
Go away!
Go away!
WHOA!

Hey, all -
I'm repeating this show
I will rap alone ...
just don't keep on going

I want you to hear this before I'm gone
Baby girl, you should visit me
I'm home alone
Mum, don't hit her
She was 'bout to get a ball
But baby, she could've long ago!

Mum, you're making a noise like an owl,
and you're so big,
like a capital letter "O" ...
NO!

I'm number one
This industry is mine
Nigga', just listen
I'm almost done ...
Please don't shoot me!

Take this ... it wiil be fine
Tomorrow, you would be saying goodbye
You need this money to buy JIVE
"Nigga', we are done; lets bounce" ...
OUCH!

-Lloyd Hanjana

1 comment:

  1. Lloyd, I'd love to hear this rap! I love the way your mind works; this is just abstract enough to keep me wondering about the message, yet cohesive enough to indicate a theme.

    Nice work. Keep writing ... and rapping!

    ReplyDelete