Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Life I

Life is really hard for people who live in it. But for people who don't care about their lives, it is easy. And most things in life don't come easy, but hard.

I tell myself that no matter what I do, I will succeed. I have experienced that. Once I was at home, lonely. I found that things sometimes are not easy; it takes time for something to come through.

Two things in life: You have to work hard for it, and it takes big responsibility to take care of what you get in the future.

-Cacius Hlamvushe

2 comments:

  1. Cacius, this is so inspiring. I have a strong intuition that someone is going to need this, and will read it at just the right time. I am so happy you put this out there. Thank you very much for your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it inspires me to keep working and keep trying - even when I might want to give up - so THANK YOU

    www.TheKindnessRevolution.ME

    ReplyDelete