Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Love for You

I know I don't have the tools
to satisfy your needs,
but with my brain and heart
I can do good things, good deeds

And make them come true,
like dreams
We can build a structure
and put the strongest tie beams

My love for you
is like the world's biggest ocean
because the feeling I've got
is like the world's strongest emotion

This love I've got
is from another person's devotion
Your heart is so smooth,
keep applying the heart lotion

-Tebogo Old John's poems

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Tebogo. I watched you type this onto the blog, straight from your head and heart ... so impressive! You are a creative soul, and I really like your use of simile and imagery.

    Good one. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job tebza san .i'm impressed

    annonymous

    ReplyDelete