Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life Today II

Heroes asked for change in youth
Especially in South Africa
We as youth must change
We mustn't say who is talking at his/her age
Because they want us to stay at an acceptable stage

My brothers and sisters, we mustn't live a life ahead
Today will always be today
Today won't be the same day as yesterday
They will always be different, in different ways
Like Monday and Friday

We are not perfect
But we know how to act
And if I do something
I know what will happen next
Maybe I must say we are the expert
of causing pandemonium
There's no minimum of what we do
But there is a maximum
If you're part of the pandemonium group

JUST ASK YOURSELF ...
"Is this, what I am doing to do, right?!"

Now think twice, and share what you will do before you do it.

-Lloyd Hanjana

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful advice. Very reflective. It gives a focused look at a broad subject. Very good.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is clever and inspirational, Lloyd. Your writing demonstrates great leadership. I particularly love your comparison of yesterday and today to Monday and Friday. Great work here.

    ReplyDelete