Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anger

Who are you?
What do you really do?
For you?
Have you been a human and got abused
So now you express your feelings to the living ones?

Why do you demolish my friend's future?
It is so sore to me
when I see them fool each other
and when I try to convince them
They feel like attacking me
Then I won't know what to do
because of you

Anger
You must remember
That in December
You killed my community member
Because of a temper
That was caused by you
Anger

I hate you
For being selfish and evil
The worst thing is,
you don't give us a clue

ANGER
JUST GO AWAY
WE DON'T NEED YOU
SO I WILL ALWAYS SAY "BOO"
TO YOU
DESTROYER!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a powerful poem, Lloyd. You provide a unique perspective on anger. Both your plea to anger, that it explain its motives, and your expression of feeling against it are wonderful. Anger can be a destroyer, and you lay out an insightful discussion of that reality here. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete