Thursday, May 5, 2011

If You Knew How Much I Love You

I don't think you know
how much I love you
You could never know
how I feel when I'm around you

how my heart skips a beat
how my mouth gets scratchy
how i feel like I'm about to faint
when i see you smile
that dazzling smile

How I feel sea sick when you
kiss my lips tenderly
but with aggression
that only you could possess

How my ears burn
when you tell me you love me
how my body melts like chocolate on a summer day
when you hug me

How i feel like I'm swimming in an ocean
when you wrap your arms around me and hold me

If you knew
Gosh, if you only knew
You know that I love you
I tell you every day

But I wish you could touch my heart
and feel the heat that rises through it
Then you would have a LITTLE clue
what I feel any time I'm around you

It's like you have this aura
that has enchanted me
as if you spilled a love spell on me
that makes me love you every day
more and more

A potion that makes me feel
like I'm the only one in the world
when you're next to me

If only you knew
And I hope one day you do know

-Ciza Sylvane

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful, Ciza. Love is wonderful, and you capture its essence beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete