Monday, May 9, 2011

Fear of Love

Once again, my heart is broken
I've always loved you, but that was never spoken
I tried to tell you, but the earth beneath me started quakin'
never mind my stomach achin'

You told me you were never interested
but I think you hesitated
I never gave up, but I'm losing it,
the dream about you ...
there isn't a chance of fulfilling it.

I just want you to know that you are my sunshine
and maybe someday you will sunrise.

Just to make it through the day and not to get hurt
seems about the best I can hope
Like sauce stains splattered on my shirt
there isn't a pattern
everything is uncertain

It's difficult to cope
but I'm not losing hope

Really, SSS loves ZEE.

-Sandile Sandlana

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Sandile! I think many readers can relate to this kind of heartbreak. You express yourself so well.

    ReplyDelete